Our team of talented landscape architects and architects have worked very hard over the past year.
The Browning Day and Turner Construction team took home four awards during the CANstruction event at the Indiana State Fair this summer. Firms in the architecture, engineering and construction industry partnered up to create structures out of cans of food. The cans were then donated to Gleaners Food Bank of Indiana, one of the largest local food banks in the state. The team won the following awards:
- Best original design
- Structural Ingenuity
- Best Use of Labels
- People’s Choice (grand prize)
- State Street Gateway and Urban Trail, Columbus, Ind.
- Sandorf Park, Indianapolis, Ind.
Planning and Analysis
- 2017-2021 City of Columbus Parks and Rec Master Plan, Columbus, Ind.
- 2017 Doral Parks System Master Plan, Doral, Fla.
During the Oct. 17th Indy Chamber’s 2018 Monumental Awards reception, Browning Day was honored with the Achievement Award in Landscape Architecture for The Center. Our team celebrated with our client, The Center, and partners at The Lauth Group, Inc.